Filed under: Exclusive
Date: Jan 17, 2012
Today we bring you an EXCLUSIVE Hooters Dream Girl interview with the one and only Brooke Adams! Brooke tells all, including her list of favorites, her education background and her motos! This interview includes everything you will most likely need or want to know about Miss Adams! Be sure to check it out now!
Hooters Dream Girl Questionnaire
1.) Name: Brooke Adams
2.) Nickname (if applicable): Miss Tessmacher
4.) Hooters Restaurant: Kirby
5.) College/University (if applicable): Sam Houston
6.) Major/Degree (if applicable): Still attending
7.) Career Aspirations: To be a world known nutritionist and motivational speaker. I would love to start my own series of workout DVDs Vol 1 Butt Buster 2000! My moto ” to change peoples lives one meal and one workout at a time”
8.) Most Influential Person in Your Life: My mother. Not because she gave birth to me and raised me. My mother is one of the strongest people I know. She is a true fighter and one of the most
inspiring women I’ve met.
9.) An interesting fact your co-workers might not know about you: That I have a twin sister and a obsession with peanut butter. I take peanut butter everywhere I travel!
10.) Most Prized Possession: My eyelashes
11.) Greatest Accomplishment Thus Far: Very hard to pin point one. This year winning the Hooters viewers choice award is something i will talk about forever. It speaks for itself. As far as my career it would hands down be my professional wrestling career. I have wrestled for the top two wrestling companies in the world. WWE and currently I am the tag team champion for Impact wrestling.
12.) Favorite Childhood Memory: Being crowned Homecoming Queen. I was always such a tomboy growing up and had my nose in sports and being the best athlete i could be. Something inside
me wanted to be known for being a beautiful girl too. When i won this lit a match inside me that drove me to compete in several pageants and beauty competitions all over the world.
13.) One word that best describes you: Passionate
14.) Last Book You Read: The Secret
15.) Worst Habit: Popping my fingers and clearing my throat
16.) Best Quality: That I am 100% driven and committed to each and everything I start
17.) If you had super power, what would it be: To be Ageless!
18.) Dream Job: To be a famous fashion designer
19.) Favorite Color: Coral
20.) Favorite Book/Author: To many great books!
21.) Favorite Season: Spring
22.) Favorite Type of Cereal: Cookie Chrisp
23.) Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Not a huge ice cream person. I prefer frozen yogurt original flavor.
24.) Favorite Restaurant: Any place with sushi
25.) Favorite Cartoon Character: Cartman from South Park
26.) Favorite clothing item in your closet: My Christian Louboutin Boots
27.) Favorite Actress: Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts
28.) Favorite Actor: Hugh Jackman
29.) Favorite movie quote: From Talladega Nights (Ricky Bobby) “If you anit first your last!”
30.) Favorite Dessert: Red Velvet Cupcakes
31.) Favorite Band/Performer: Def Leppard and Guns-n-Roses
32.) Favorite Song: Pour Some Sugar on Me
33.) Favorite Holiday: Halloween
34.) Favorite Sport to watch: Football
35.) Favorite Sport to participate in: Wrestling
36.) Favorite Perfume: Angel
37.) Favorite TV show: Dexter
38.) Favorite place you’ve ever been: The Bahammas
39.) Favorite Quote: Marilyn Monroe “Im selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst then
you sure the hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
40) Hidden Talent: Professional Mechanical Bull Ridder
41) Pets: Dexter and Mooshi my exotic persian cats, Jawz my smooth coat brussel griffon puppy, and Barbie my horse
42) Where would you like to be in 5 years? Relaxing on the beach without a worry in the world and 50 million in my bank account
43) First Job: lifeguard at a water park
44) Last concert you went to: 30 Seconds to Mars
45) Ideal Vacation Spot: Anywhere I can put my feet in the sand
46) Passport Stamp your dying to get: Greek Isles
47) Person(s) you’d most like to meet: Steve Jobs if he was still alive R.I.P. and Will Ferrel
48) Celebrity that people most say you look like (if applicable): Carmen Electra
49) What is a typical day off for you like?: There aren’t to many “TYPICAL” days for me. I get board with things that get to repetitive. I travel constantly with wrestling. So when I am home i try
and start my day off with a good breakfast and i have to have my coffee. Then work at Hooters (which i love bc no two days are the same!), off to wrestling practice after work, try and get in an
early morning run if possible, then hit the gym, and if there is any energy left its play time! If not its much needed quality time with my babies!! (pets)
50) What’s your idea of a perfect date?: I am very chilled and relaxed when I’m at home. I have to get dolled up all the time with wrestling and for Hooters. So I don’t really require anything to
fancy for a date. For me i’d love to sit in pjs and watch a movie while playing the “what if” game lol. I want to get to know the person I am with..not they’re wallet.
51) What are the most important qualities in a guy?: Being well spoken, an athlete, and can make me laugh and gets my sense of humor
52) Turn ons/Turn offs?: Bad teeth, bad breath, someone that pays to much attention to me, and skinny fingers and toes.
53) What is the nicest thing a guy has ever done for you? I had a horrible day a work and my bf wanted to make it the best day ever! I came home to an awesome dinner set up on the rooftop of
our Chicago high-rise overlooking the Navy Pier. We had wine and cheese as well and he finished it off with a massage!!
54) Cats or Dogs: Both I love my babies!!
55) Water sports or Snow sports: Water
56) Ocean or Lake: Ocean
57) Bar or Club: Club
58) Morning person or Night person: Night Person!!!! I hate to get up but love to go to sleep! Although I never get to sleep in.
59) What is your favorite word: Conundrum
60) Please list/name any previous modeling experience you’ve had with Hooters: 2006 Calendar girl and in the deck of cards, 2007 Calendar, 2011 International Pageant contestant, Hooters
viewers choice winner for 2011.
61) Please give a brief summarization about yourself (as short or as long as you’d like). Basically, where you were born and raised? A little about where you are right now, are you in school? (if so, clubs/sororities you’re a part of) Working? Modeling? What your aspirations are? A little about yourself that most might not know? Basically just put in your own words who you are and
things you like. It can be as silly or serious as you’d like! I grew up in a small town called Moberly in Missouri. I’ve lived in Houston since I was about 7. So i consider myself a Texas girl at heart. Growing up i don’t think there was a day that went by that i wasn’t practicing or playing a sport. You can’t keep me inside!! I played everything from volleyball, ran track, to basketball, and even rugby. I have a passion for athletics and staying in
shape. Im for sure one of the most competitive girls on this planet. I’ve used my athletic ability to purse my current career. I have been a professional wrester on and off since 2006. I have had
the pleasure to work for the top two wrestling companies in the world. First a WWE Diva with WWE and currently a TNA Knockout for TNA (now IMPACT Wrestling). I am currently the TNA
Knockouts Tag Champion with my partner Tara. Obviously with this career path comes injuries. I have dislocated my shoulder and broke my jaw. It wasn’t enough to keep me from doing what I
loved. I can’t wrestle forever so one of my aspirations is to use my fan base to start a series of workout DVD’S and motivational speaking. I would love to pass on my knowledge and whats kept
me in such great shape through every challenge in my life. Throughout my wrestling career I have also competed in pageants and beauty contests all over the world. I have always enjoyed
modeling. I think i started in my moms closet when i was about 3. From photo shoots, pageants, bikini contest, and fashion shows, I love to be seen! I love to grace the stage, it makes me feel
like a princess. I started working for Hooters when I was 18. Hooters has just grown to be a part of me and a second family. I have reached so much because of Hooters. Its a great way to get
your way through school, network, meet lifetime friends, and to be yourself with all having fun in a great atmosphere. I won the viewers choice award for this years pageant. I can’t even begin to
define what that means to me. Knowing the people picked me out of so many beautiful young ladies is a true accomplishment.
I am a hopeless romantic that loves to play the air guitar and drums to any rock from the 80s to now. I am the queen of being a rockstar! For me the best way to get my attention is to not pay
any attention to me at all. LOL. I am a person that feels i have something to offer everyone I meet and can learn something from them as well. I live outside of the box and consider myself
unique and the life of the party. I am very energetic and love to put a smile on anyones face. I am easily inspired and want to inspire others. I am a 100% realist and love to give advice. I am a
true animal lover. If it moves, has fur, no fur, a shell, scales etc i love it!! I’ll find it cute in some way. I think i am the animal whisper, Im kidding, but no seriously lol. Im goofy and love to laugh.
I love to recite funny movie quotes and think humor is genus. When I get sad I take pics of the ugliest goofiest face I can make. Try it! You will laugh your butt off! Family is the most import
thing people can have in this world to me. It builds strength in all of us and gives us a backbone. I am a natural homebody but a social butterfly that can’t be held down. I admire fashion and like
to dress to impress. When I’m not traveling for wrestling at home I enjoy to run and work out. I also love to camp, fish, ski, and go horseback ridding. I am obsessed with my eyelashes and
Most Important Question
62) Why should people vote for you to become the next Dream Girl?
A Dream Girl is soft and heavily but also strong and capable. She is someone who is independent and intelligent. She can handle any situation with grace and beauty. She will turn every head
dressed up to party or just in jeans at a football game. I think people should vote for me because I am that girl. I want to be every mans dream come true. I’m not just your girl next door.. I’m
much more than that! So if you want a girl that can roll with the punches, is goofy and witty, committed and smart.. Vote for Me!! Plus I can put you in a figure four you can’t get out of!!!