Brooke Tessmacher entered IMPACT WRESTLING as Eric Bischoff’s personal administrative assistant, but quickly made the transition to the ring as a Knockout. She is strong and sexy, but extremely lethal and is determined to win the Knockout Championship. Outside of wrestling, Ms. Tessmacher competed in the Hawaiian Tropic, Planet Beach, and 2010 International Hooters Swimsuit Pageant competitions and has won over twenty beauty pageant titles.
From: Houston, TX
Finishing Move: Victory Roll
Miss Tessmacher entered IMPACT WRESTLING as Eric Bischoff’s personal administrative assistant, but she quickly transitioned to the ring as a Knockout. She is strong and sexy but extremely lethal. Her determination paid off at “Slammiversary” 2012, where she defeated Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Championship in front of her home-state crowd. Tessmacher held the title for almost three months and lost it to Madison Rayne at “Hardcore Justice” 2012. After regaining the title just days later, Tessmacher successfully defended her championship until “Bound for Glory” 2012.
A perfect mix of raw steel and sex appeal, Miss Tessmacher represents the next generation of lovely and lethal Knockouts on the TNA roster. Although she no longer reigns as the TNA Knockouts Champion, this young star continues to impress.
Outside of wrestling, Miss Tessmacher won more than twenty beauty pageant titles. She competed in the Hawaiian Tropic, Darque Tan, Bikini USA, Planet Beach, and the 2010 and 2011 International Hooters Swimsuit Pageant competitions.
• Played basketball, volleyball, track and rugby in grade school
• Former TNA Knockouts Champion
• Professional model
• Made it to the finals of the 2010 and 2011 and 2012 Hooters International Swimsuit Competition; 2011 Viewers Choice winner
• Appeared in Timbaland’s music video for “Throw it on Me” in 2007
• Appeared in Dorrough’s music video for “Bounce Dat” in 2011
• Featured on MTV’s Made in 2012
• Featured on Maxim.com as “Today’s Girl” on March 21, 2013